Monday, October 21, 2013

Metrosexual Mountain Man




I woke up today and went on my customary morning walk.  Since it was the first cold day of the year I had on a heavy Cabella’s sweatshirt over an Eastern Mountain Sports t-shirt and a pair of well-worn flannel lined jeans from LL Bean.  As cold weather and my scarred up chest don’t get along well I decided it was time to break out my new LL Bean clover sweater vest for work, but still struggled to figure out what it matched with.  I settled on slate dress slacks and a Joseph A Banks light grey/green shirt.  Before heading out I checked the mirror and moved my just shy of too long hair and beard into place, and laughed at the notion that my management never knows if I’ll come to work in khakis and flannel or displayed like a peacock.  No wonder I am so enamored by the Rawhide Kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment