Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Introducing Lascivious Screengrabs

Somewhere around the start of the 2nd year of bullshit (I know the pandemic is just hitting year 2 right about now, but for me 2020 was a big steaming pile of cowpie right from the start, even before Covid) I started browsing web sites with screen grabs of movies.  I’d save them as I went, so that I would have a list of movies I’d watch when they inevitably landed on Tubi (the home of nearly every movie you’d ever want to watch).  As I saved screenshots on my kindle I would add labels so I knew where these shots came from.  Soon enough I had quite a collection of screenshots and, being who I am, a lot of them featured naked saloon girls.  It occurred to me that it would make a fun, if saucy, addition to Slap Bookleather if I accentuated commentary on movies with these screenshots.

So here we are, sporting a new tag of “lascivious screengrabs”, to add to the ramblings of an aging and world-weary cowpoke.  Below are several from movies on my to-watch list; you’ll see more from films I’ve seen in the weeks and months to come.








No comments:

Post a Comment