Sunday, March 1, 2015

Gay Space Cowboy



Recently a gaming buddy suggested that we take a break from our Pathfinder D&D game and try the new Star Wars system.  He asked if I would rather play a scoundrel on the edge of the frontier or a rebel against the Empire.  I deliberated for some time (I love the frontier, but the chance to try out an ahimsa insurgent?) until he got bored, finished his beer, and found someone else to talk to.  Late last night, though, the answer struck me.  Frontier, of course, because in what other game would I have a chance to play…

A Gay Space Cowboy.

Rainbow Rocket Ranger to the Rescue!  The Empire will never see him coming.  So here are some space cowboys, or gay cowboys, or gay space cowboys, for you to consider.

















No comments:

Post a Comment