Sunday, August 25, 2013

Quickshots- Lust on the Prairie



Play Fallout New Vegas, don't watch bad TV, partner!
Recently while looking at the options on late night cable I came across a listing called Lust on the Prairie.  Fondly remembering Bikini Roundup, I decided to record it and give it a shot.  I was hoping for, nay, expecting boots and spurs and horses, and dare I say it even a sixgun or two?  Alas, I was disappointed.  The majority of the movie took place in living rooms, just like… well, every other movie on late night cable (*ahem*, not that I would know anything about that).  I essentially fast forwarded through the entire thing, and while I think I saw a stable blur by, every “action” scene took place on a sofa.  Really?  Sofas are just bad ergonomics. 

Lust on the Prairie?  More like Lust in the SuburbsBikini Roundup is back on rotation on Showtime, though!

Thank you, Belinda Gavin, for making dreams come true!

2 comments:

  1. Belinda gavins butt smells really really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belinda gavins butt smells really really good.

    ReplyDelete