Tuesday, January 16, 2024

When ain't no one watching, ain't no one judging

“I live in a survivalist compound populated by wives, concubines, slaves and wild beasts. At any given time no fewer than two people are restrained and forced to orgasm while humiliated by the jeers of onlookers. This is our culture. You have no right to judge us.”

This was the opening to a gallery I stumbled upon last year.  I edited a few of these to make them vaguely appropriate for Slap Bookleather, but honestly thinking about what I’ve already queued up for the year I’m not sure what’s appropriate at this point.  In the context of my end of the year thoughts on escaping civilization for solitude and meditation it rings… oddly in my noggin. 

What do people get up to when no one is looking?  Probably not just meditation.

Is this the kind of tomfoolery you should expect this year?  Maybe. 

Welcome to 2024.








No comments:

Post a Comment