Thursday, June 9, 2011

5000 Hits


By the time this post is published I will have over 5000 hits to this blog in just under six months.  This feels like it should be something to be proud of, but I really do wonder if anyone actually reads what I write, or if all of my visitors simply stop by for the images that I use to frame my posts.  For example, over 600 hits to the blog have been my Frank Frazetta post from last month, and the Darkwatch post, where I discuss the excesses of the game, is at 335 hits.  Google analytics leaves me the impression that most of the “readers” of this post are just looking for cowgirl boobies.  For some reason a Google image search for Conan lists this blog as one of the top 5 search results.

I’ll continue to post, because it is fun, it is a good intellectual exercise, and it is a nice break from the writing that I do at work, but it would be nice to know that someone actually reads this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment