Monday, January 23, 2012

The Search For Bad Ass Native Chicks


One thing that I love about having a blog is looking through the web metrics and seeing just how people get to your site. One of the more interesting ones lately was a series of searches for “bad ass native chick”.  I tried searching those terms in Google myself and, while I couldn’t get my site, I did find several “bad ass native chicks”.  Frankly, I don't think that any of them are actually Native American, and most are just white chicks wearing Pocahontas stripper outfits.  I was going to put some of the pictures here, but I just took a better look and offended myself.

If you did come here looking for something about real badass natives, you may enjoy reading the Badass of the Week article on Running Eagle, “the Piegan Blackfoot Indian asskicking warrior-princess who routinely led war parties screaming into battle and once moked out two badass-as-fuck Crow warriors by riding full-throttle towards them on horseback with one rifle under each arm, guns blazing, until all that was left was a vapor trail of blood and an oil-slick of bullet-riddled human entrails where her dipshit enemies once dared to stand against her.”


2 comments:

  1. How about the Apache Lozen,the warrior woman,tall,beautiful and deadly as a King cobra.She was the sister of the Chief Victorio,fought alongside Geronimo,Naiche and others.She was their equal and was a deadly shot and expert in hand to hand fighting.

    ReplyDelete